FBAA will develop various activities to support sustainable growth of family businesses and to establish expertise and social cognition of Family Business Consultants and Family Business Advisers.
- Promote social cognition by providing educational events towards wide range of Family Business owners, advisors and researchers.
- Presentations by Family Business owners, advisors, consultants, scholars and researchers.
- Networking opportunities.
- Promote networking for the sharing of common problems and challenges among members.
- Lectures by specialists from various disciplines.
Collaboration with other organizations
- Disperse FBJ’s knowledge and know-hows through collaboration with other organizations.
- Provide information regarding Family Business Advising to wide range of media.